September 15, 2014

The Morning of the Wedding

This week I am FINALLY showing my wedding pictures.....many of you have been waiting patiently to see them!

This week is my last week before I start teaching....and I will be busy moving....so more exciting things to post about soon. But here:
The Morning of the Wedding.

Due to our house being FULL of people (7 people in a 3 bedroom house) my dad let me and my mom stay in a room in their hotel the morning before the wedding. PERFECT. It let me have on last mommy-daughter evening, relax and have a GOOD nights sleep.

Also, it gave the space for all my bridesmaids to come and get ready with my the next morning.
My step-mom doing my mom's hair.
Look at the hanger....it says Mrs. B....my new last name! :D
Horrible picture of me....love my mommy though.
The makeup slowly coming together... ignore the pale lips.
My maid of honors hair....beautiful!
Putting on the dress.....
Last touch-ups.....we are running late!!!
Pirty. :)
Heading out......hurry!
Waiting in the Kitchen.....today's the day!


Tomorrow you'll see the pictures of the ceremony!☺


2 comments:

  1. You're a beautiful bride! I like your nontraditional wedding colors/theme- I knew you would do things your own way! Waiting impatiently for tomorrow's post....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!