November 20, 2014

DIY Bird Pillow





This little pillow was a fun quick project. I had finished repolstering my rocking chair and was working on some simple pillow covers. I am wanting yellow to dominate among many colors in my living room so I've been collecting t-shirts, sweaters and other material that is yellow. This pillow was a yellow T-shirt.....and then to make it more fun.....I added a blue bird with some of the material I had left over from the rocking chair.

I totally enjoy being creative.....and l love how my living room is coming together.


2 comments:

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!