November 24, 2014

Simple Thanksgiving Table



One of my favorite things to do is decorate....my favorite thing about fall are the colorful leaves.... so I created a little center piece with some leaves and other nature things I found. The checkered brown/orange tablecloth just pulls it all together....some triangle napkins and leaves as name tags.... done!

I'll be doing something similar for thanksgiving at my mom's... I'm in charge of decoration.

Do you like decorating for your family's festives?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!