March 05, 2015

Currently


Decorating:
To be honest....after my Valentine decorating I haven't been working on any projects but I have many planned. In the above picture, the left bottom corner  you see a snapshot into my bedroom. I love the rustic country look. ☺

Cooking:
Tried 2 new recipes this past week and redid another 2 I already tried. I am not a big cook. Most everything I make taste good but I like to stick to the quick through together meals (all from scratch of course).
But I do enjoy trying to make that meal I pinned on pinterest. Planning on sharing those 2 recipes on here soon.

Photographing:
My photography hobby is now limited to taking quick pictures on my phone....but I love keeping my life documented with pictures. See the rainbow picture above? Just yesterday on a sunny winter day it suddenly rained. Shortly afterwards I saw a WHOLE RAINBOW. I squealed and scared poor Patrick but he then pulled over to let me take a picture. And then I noticed....it was a double rainbow.

Exciting:
Patrick picked up his visa card!!!! YAY! And I  finally have my husbands last name. It's kinda a long story but Germans have their own little rules...and finally we got all the paperwork done. ☺

Teaching:
In math we are learning to use money and we needed a "clerk" to buy our imaginary things from with our paper money.This is wear Mr Scheinebild and his daughter Liselotte came to life. lol They love my people I draw and the stories behind them.....problem is I have to redraw them every time we "buy" things.



So what are some things you have been doing the past few days?




3 comments:

  1. You have been very busy again!

    I like the method you are using for teaching the value of money - it sounds like fun for the little ones and I am sure will help them learn

    You are also so gifted with your decorating - I wish you could give my husband some lessons - he he!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give your husband some lessons....hahaha... are you not the decorator?

      Delete
  2. You look so happy! :)

    Love always,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!