May 15, 2017

The Blue Birdhouse is Moving

I know I've been quiet here for almost a year. My blog moved to a wordpress site for just a few months, when it was hacked into and vanished from the world wide web.
Just imaging how it could work...the room sizes are not correct...just how I remembered it.



At that point I knew I needed to reevaluate my priorities. I saw that my hobby, the blog, needed to go on the back burner. This was a VERY hard decision since so much fun, hope and dreams were attached to "The Blue Birdhouse".

My dreams of turning TBB into a business is over but my love for sharing home decor and DIY crafts has not. And this is where the move comes in.

The blog itsself is actually back on the blogger platform and will happily stay here unless TBB grows like crazy... my real (bird-) house is actually moving!!

Patrick and I lived in our little apartment for a little over 2.5 years. God opened some doors...and fast...and we are moving into a rental apartment down the road that is bigger with lots of potential for visitors and family growth (no this is not a hint...I'm not pregnant☺).

Patrick and I are really excited as we embark this journey of not only moving into a new place but furnishing it in true farmhouse style....of course all on a tight budget.

So I hope you are just as excited to see how farmhouse living in a rental in Germany will look like!




4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back!!! I have loved your blog and was sad to see you not posting as often, but I knew you were probably really busy with important things!!! You are one of my favorite bloggers!!
    God bless!!
    Have a beautiful day,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So sweet to hear! ☺ Can't wait for all the big and crazy things of moving to be over so I can finally do the decorating and have time to blog about it!

      Delete
  2. It's so good to hear from you again! I didn't know what had happened, but I was disappointed when your blog disappeared. A new home- so exciting! Keep us posted!

    ~ Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know..it was very sad when my blog vanished. I was close to tears and so fearful that all was lost but thankfully everything that I had posted here on blogger was still here...so now I'm gonna stay with my faithful blogger blog!

      And it's so great to hear from ya'll again too Emily!

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!