July 22, 2015

Currently


My new clock I got for my b-day



Listening:
In school we are leaning 6+ songs for our school graduation. So we are listening (and singing with) recordings of the songs. Two of them I enjoy: "My Sins are Gone" and Give of "Your best to the Master"

Watching:
We rewatched the Lois &Clark: Adventures of Supermann Series. They have a great story line & good morals! Then we watched two Hallmark series: Sealed Signed Delivered and When Calls the Heart


The sun setting.




Reading: 
Um...blogs...I've been really bad when it comes to books.

Working on:
the report cards for students. I Germany they do not get grades yet...but written report cards describing in general how they work and how well they do in the different classes.

My DIY Travel scarf


Crafting:
I sewed a DIY travel scarf. It had some challenges but not too difficult. I will be sharing a tutorial here soon.

Planning:
The things I want to get accomplished during my 6 weeks summer break....and my trip to Paris.

My bird "Meadow"


Teaching:
Finishing the last few weeks of school. We are all ready for time off. We went to a Science Day last week that was lots of fun. We could have stayed there all day.

Thinking:
..of the long list of things I want to accomplish this summer. I'll share my list in another post.

Drawing with shapes


Enjoying:
my "healthy" ice coffee I am making. Instead of sugar I use honey. Ah! It's a-maz-zing.

Needing:
Time off! There are so many things that I need to work on. And I need to spend  time with friends again. After a long days work I have no energy.


So what have you been up too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!