July 31, 2015

My 10 Favorite Ikea Kallax Shelf Ideas





So I bought some Kallax (previously called Expedia) shelves in Ikea this week. I totally love how it changed the feel of my bedroom! So organized and put together.

In order to see some organizing/decorating ideas for the Kallax shelf I looked around on pinterest only to be amazed by all the DIFFERENT things you can do with these shelves! So here are my 10 favorites. Most links bring you to other posts with kallax hack ideas!



Hative
Brit

Hative

Iron and Twine

no source

A la Mode

Kylie Minteriors

The Every Girl

Boxwood Clippings

Hative

So what do you think of all these awesome ways of using the exact same shelf?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!