July 27, 2015

Summer Bucket List


So during the last days of school we worked on this project in school. The plan was to draw ourselves with big sunglasses. In each of the glasses we were suppose to draw a picture of something we are planningon doing this summer.

So what do I have on my summer bucket list....well it probably is more of a "To-Do List":



Refashion:
I want to refashion a variety of clothes. I have so many "almost perfect" things.

Sew:
I want to sew some seasonal decorative pillows and a new swimsuit....I have a new design idea!

Bedroom:
As you know from my house tour, my bedroom is not done. So this is a big project! There is a lot of work that needs to be done! Rearranging...new furniture....get rid of furniture.

Livingroom:
I have some smaller updates planned like getting rid of the carpet I have right now.

Attic Room:
We have a little room seperate of our apartment that functions as a "basement". I need to go through all the stuff and organize....this will be a HUGE project.

Pictures:
I need to finish my Wedding and Honeymoon album....for my Wedding anniversary?! This is an awesome project while watching a movie. ☺

Paris:
I am so looking forward to our trip to Paris! And even though all the big things are booked I still need to plan what we'll see.

Church Camp:
Every 2 years our church meets up with like minded churches to fellowship and hear preaching. I am so looking forward to the relaxing time. Patrick and I still need to practice our special music.

Blog:
With all the sewing & crafting I am planning....means there will be lots of new blog posts! Also, my blog will be transferring to Wordpress in the near future....so lots of changes here!

Birds:
I have two new birds that are not really afraid of the hand...but not totally trained to go on your Finger....another project I will be working on each day. 

Diet:
Patrick and I are on a diet this summer. We already started a few weeks ago. But our diet means totally changing our way of eating. We are changing how much we eat, what we eat and when we eat. This is not an easy change but it has forced me to finally work on one of my goals for this year....meal plan! I'll also be sharing many of the good recipes I come across. I may do a post with all our changes. ☺



So which of these goals would you like to work on this summer? Is there any area you need to work on?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!