July 15, 2013

Another Liebster Award - 11 Things about me

FireWife gave me the Liebster Award. This is my second time getting it....and I really feel honored.

 http://www.thevibrantwriter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/liebster_award.jpg

Here are 11 questions she asked her nominees:

1) How do you usually spend your free time?
 This really depends. I sleeping longer, read blogs, design on my computer and sewing.

2) How would you like to spend your free time?
 Sew sew sew all my project! I have sooooo many!

3) If you could live anywhere, where would it be, and why?
 Hmmmmm, I really would like to live somewhere near beautiful nature....close enough (30-60 minutes) away from a store....but beautiful country. Where in the country US....Germany, Great Britain or Ireland, Southern France....there are many places I'd live
.
4) How long have you been blogging?
 I've been blogging since December 2011

5) High heels or flats?
 Well....high heels make me feel pretty and feminine....flats are comfortable and don't give backaches.

6) What advice would you give to your former 18-year-old-self?
 "Don't worry about people treating you as an adult....they will...eventually....you are no more and adult than the day before you turned 18. And don't worry about what people think....don't be shy....be yourself and have fun....people like the YOU....and its really the only person you can be. Also, don't worry about meeting Mr. Right....God has plans and he won't forget you." ☺

7) What color is your car?
 Never owned a car.... but I really like blue....as well as this brown color I'm seeing on many new cars.

8) You just won the lottery, check has been deposited... what do you do first?
 Plan Plan Plan....try to use it wisely, pay my tithe, give to missions....put some aside for the future and see how we can use the rest wisely.

9) On an average day, how much time do you spend watching television?
 We don't have cable....we do like to watch Andy Griffith or Bonanza during lunch.

10) Have every played an organized sport? if so, what / when?
 Nope....can't stand any sport.

11) Do you have any siblings?
 No.

If you want.....answer these questions below!

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing!

    Oh, and I love Bonanza too! My dad got me hooked when I was a kid. We don't have cable either, so I only watch shows I can find on streaming Netflix. Now I'm gonna have to check and see if they have Bonanaza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's fun to read these posts and learn more about you! blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!