January 29, 2014

Currently


☼Creating: 
Designed & redesigned all the calendar desktop backgrounds.Noticed the size was to small for clear pictures on this months background...

☼Listening:
Sound Doctrine CD's
Something new I came across: Dramatized Audio Bible!

☼Reading:
The Holiest of All by Andrew Murray

☼Watching:
Hogan's Heroes - best show ever!

☼Anticipating:
Finishing Classes....last semester....I feel the breeze from the end of the tunnel.

☼Praying for:
An Answer about Patrick & My future

☼Learning:
To have peace & trust
When should I go to bed? Sleep time calculator. It's pretty cool!

☼Making me happy:
Chatting with friends in the States.
Flowers Patrick got me.


Here is a catch up of my pictures of the week:

Week One- New Year
Week 2- the sad letter.
Week 3- My grandma's birthday
Week 4- Patrick's Roses










Stay in Touch:
        facebook  twitter ♥ pinterest ♥ rss google+♥ bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!