January 13, 2014

The Lord Shall Fight For You // Journal Update




Some of you have been with me for a long time but many of you are new.

Quick Update: Patrick & I have been in a Long Distance Relationship 6/8 of our Courtship. He's been over a year here trying to get his foot into the door of getting a job in Germany. Many ideas, many resumes, two potential jobs....and here's the newest.

Patrick did not get his permit. Another twist in the road. It is something that we were not hoping to deal with but alas, here we are. 
He got the letter yesterday
Sad.
We don't know.
There are no answers - Only Questions

As I read the devotion of the day on She Reads Truth I was challenged to memorize this verse.

 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

He will find a way?
Me, have peace?
It is hard.
What  we hear from those around us are either "praying for you" or "you should have..."
 I have been touched by the people truly praying.
I just wonder. What will happen next?
How will it happen?




Please continue to pray for open doors & guidance. It is a miracle that he is still here but we really need the Lord to come through.



3 comments:

  1. Iris,
    I'll definitely be praying for you and Patrick about this!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry for the frustration. Praying for you both~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm a bit behind but praying for you..that is too sad..:( these times of waiting in a relationship are so...umm...stretching! praying for the Father to give you His grace and strength!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!