February 11, 2015

Breakfast Muffins



I did these breakfast muffins this week and they were great! I've been wanting to try make these muffins for awhile now and finally had everything (the muffin pan) I needed together.


As always I did not follow the recipe exactly but use her amounts and ideas to make mine. They were very simple and quick to make and eating a hot egg-muffin is super delicious in the morning. 

You need to try this sometime....head here to get the recipe.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!