February 24, 2015

Titanic Museum


Last week we had our winter break. I was still getting over the flu and Patrick pulled a muscle but one thing we definitely wanted to do.... go to the Titanic Museum. As a teenager Patrick was crazy about the Titanic so when my mom saw that a museum had a special exhibition of the Titanic she told us about it.



So off we went on an amazing journey learning the history of the biggest ship of it's time. We had headphones we could listen too, we saw many artifacts brought back from the Titanic and they built a few things to look like on the Titanic. What made it even more interesting was that we got a Ticket with a name of someone that boarded the Titanic. Once we reached the end we were able to see if we survived or not.....really informative and fun day.


Does this sound like fun to you too?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you have been unwell with flu but glad that you both enjoyed yourselves at the Titanic Museum.

    I remember we saw some Titanic exhibits when we visited Cobh (Queenstown) in Southern Ireland as it was the last port of call for the ship before it entered the Atlantic.

    Take care and keep warm!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!