February 09, 2015

Valentines Mantle

So I got my Valentines mantle done this weekend and I quite love it! ☺ The roses were actually a surprise gift from Patrick last Monday...and I decided to use them for my decorations. Sadly the entire shelf fell down once....breaking some of the stems and smooshing my beautiful roses.





I love the different reds that are visible here....but they go well together. Do you agree?

This will be Patrick and my first Valentines day as a married couple....special.☺


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!