October 29, 2013

Design a Blog Button with a Picture

Today I want to show you a quick and simple way to design a blog button with one of your pictures. First off you need to go to PicMonkey.com a free & awesome photo editing site.

1) Upload your picture & make it light and beautiful.
2) Cut your picture to the site you want....square it a great choice or a slim rectangle.
3) Add a frame to give you picture more pop and definition
4) You can write directly on the picture but adding a a strip makes the letters easier to read when the button is very small.
5) Write your blog or link up's name
6) Upload it to your host....I use photobucket.com

If you have any questions leave me a comment and I'll answer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!