October 10, 2012

I was featured // WIWW

What I Wore Wednesday #7

Some of you may have already seen this outfit but I decided to use it anyway. One of my Favorite blogs, Fresh Modesty, has started this new thing where readers can send in their modest outfits and if the author likes it she will feature it on her blog. I did just that with this outfit and was featured two weeks ago. Quite a few of my new readers came from there! 
Thank you for becoming a part of this blog family. ☺


Blouse- gift (Canyon River Blues)
Cami- Walmart
Skirt- gift (sistas)
Necklace- gift


You can see me featured <here>


2 comments:

  1. Iris, I'm Emily from Her Kind Life. I wrote the German translations?

    I'm learning German from my sister, Mandy (at themaidenofvirtue.blogspot.com) who has learned it from several (read: COUNTLESS) books, audios, and etc. :) She will be travelling to Germany soon!

    Thanks for the note. :)
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so great! Its always nice to see an American learn a second language! Where is she traveling to? Do you have family/friends here?

      Thank you for stopping by!
      Iris♥

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!