October 06, 2012

LDR- Advice #2- Games on Skype

By now everyone has heard of Skype and most people have a Skype account. If you don't happen to know what it is, it is a free video calling programm that anybody can download on their computer. All you need is a microphone and a video camera.

Today I want to show you something not very many people know about. You can play games with your friends on skype! Do you two (or one of you, like Patrick and I) like playing games. Then you will enjoy this. Its free and has lots of games. Its just you and them. Its a great way to relax and just have fun together! Just download this free GameXN and it connects to your Skype. Bellow you can see the steps... ☺

Follow the link above and you will see this.... Click where the arrow is showing.


It will ask you to save it...go ahead.


After its downloaded open it up.


Click "Run"

Follow the steps....I promise it should be in English. ☺

It will ask you if it can have access to your Skype. Let it connect...
After you both download it...choose a game.

One of you click on the game, invite the other and....



HAVE FUN!!!



2 comments:

  1. That's fun! We like to play games with family over the internet using the Wii or PS2...not that we've had much time since we all had kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling! :D Glad you now have another resource for games.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!