October 13, 2012

Registered at the German School






A little update on the upcoming move:

Patrick is now registered at the German school. The Lord really has blessed us even in that! We had looked into a different school at first and for some reason I had their dates in my head and thought school would start on November 5th, the first Monday of the month. We had looked at different dates to Patrick to fly out from and one particular week was more expensive and so tickets were bought a week earlier. Good that that happened! I went on this German schools website and saw that classes are starting in two weeks and if that week wouldn't have been more expensive he would have been flying on his first day of school!

Then I called yesterday (Friday) and found out there was only 1 more place left in that class! Once I again the Lord led me to register him now and kept one place open for Patrick! Things are slowly coming together and the Lord has just been blessing us with various things.

I am excited to see how the Lord will write this next chapter of our love story. Its definitly keeping me at the edge of my seat as I try to figure out what happens next. ☺ Except this time I can't quickly read ahead....







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!