April 04, 2013

Count Your Blessings // Name Them One By One


Blooming Books  Tapet,stoffprøver rundt gamle bøker

 You ever wanted something....looking forward to reaching  specific goal...happy about getting something....but its out of your control?

I think all of us bloggers love the number of followers growing. A big smile lights our face and we might even do a happy dance when there is a new person following your blog....at least I do. Anyway, so my big goal once I first started the blog was to get 100 followers. I already have plans for a giveaway and such....just waiting for my 100th follower....BUT

Lately instead of the numbers going up the numbers are going down! It's happened before...one number and in a few days I got 2 more followers but I had 96...just four more and I'd have 100!!! But what do I see...96...then 95, 94, 93....it makes me so sad watching my numbers decreasing.

Its probably the whole thing about Google reader shutting down, I know.... people are moving to to different blog reading hosts. What didn't help me was seeing my favorite blog celebrate its 1st birthday...with 450+ followers... What do I do wrong....maybe I am too opinionated....or I am too picky with my blogging friends. and don't just follow and link up everywhere...hehehehe.

I was telling all of this to Patrick last night and he said....Just count your blessings....He is right. I'll count my blessings...naming them one my one:

GFC: 94
Bloglovin': 14
Facebook: 23
Twitter: 25
Pinterest: 103
Google+: 15
RSS: 21

Thank you...each and every one of you who follow my blog. I cherish your faces on my sidebar....and best of all I enjoy your faithful readership and inspiring comments.


*whisteling* 
"Count your blessings
Name them one by one
Count your many blessings see what God hath done."



3 comments:

  1. The title drove me here from Saturday Sharefest. I really like your post (and it is not the only one I like on this blog). It helps putting things in perspective. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I'm happy to follow you. Keep writing to your audience and from your heart. As you do the numbers will follow. Press on towards the goal - we know what that really is don't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement! It made my day. I try to remember just to have fun with blogging and just write...if someone reads it or not!

      Iris♥

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!