April 27, 2013

Goals 2013// Week Seventeen


→Be more efficient with my time- I've been doing pretty good with school & other things
 
→A glass of water every day- I have been doing pretty good...on some days I'll drink 2 or three glasses

 
→Play piano 4x a week- I did!!! I just sit down and start playing a little....☺

 
→Play violin once a week- I played Patrick's mandolin....it's the same finger positions....does that count?

 
→Exercise 15 minutes- I did it!!!

 
→Pass out a tract-  Ummmm...no...









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!