May 11, 2015

3 Ideas to Wrap Gifts with Packing Paper

Love this adorable packing paper idea and she has other ideas on the blog!Love this adorable packing paper idea and she has other ideas on the blog
Love this adorable packing paper idea and she has other ideas on the blog

On Sunday I was not only Mother's Day but I also was invited to a "double" birthday party. I had to wrap a gift for my mom, for a 11 year old and a 1 year old. The only wrapping paper I had....packing paper. So I tried to figure out how I could make packing paper work for 3 totally different people.

I thought all three look simply adorable. 

Do you like this style to wrap gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!