May 31, 2015

Honeymoon || Day Four


On our third dayin France we made our way to the famous town of Rousillon. It is known for it's red and orange dirt & stone which was used to build the town. But before we get there....some pictures of our trip there. The country is so beautiful!

 




And finally we made it. After taking forever to find a parking we were shocked to see parking cost 3€ per hour....or so we thought. When I went to pay later I saw I read wrong "jour" is day...not hour. lol We could have had a more relaxing time but we did get to see everything!

Just look how red/orange everything is!

And the little white church made of think of Zorro Series with Guy Williams.
Click the picture to see it bigger!
This car was adorably small!!!! ....oh, and orange!


It was an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!