July 15, 2012

A Change of Plans

Yesterday we had planned a beautiful day going to some waterfalls and having a picnic. The night before we had bought everything and we were ready! Iris was looking forward to take some pictures of the two of us but... it rained and rained and rained.

We thought we could go to a local museum in case it rained and we did except, we were done in about 10 minutes. It was so small and by then we knew it would be raining like this all day. We went to the library next door to go on the internet and see what else we could do but there really weren't any interesting indoor activities.



After talking awhile we somehow had the idea to go bowling...and that is exactly what we did. Before we went inside we had our picnic...well...kinda...we ate in the car




Here we are going bowling:








We did very horrible and after one round we decided to go home. ☺ We rented some movies I (Iris) had wanted to see and just hung out with Patrick's family and watched movies.

Though it might not have been as wonderful as a day outside having a picnic, we did have lots of fun.


4 comments:

  1. Iris, I love how you come up with fun stuff to do in any weather!!! Amazing! You guys are an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliments. If its one thing I can't stand its having no plan...so we thought of a new one. :D

    Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iris~ Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Thanks for visiting The Santos Times. We are in the middle of a tough time (my mom is dying) so my posts are not very frequent. You seem like a delightful person. God bless you and Patrick. Hope we meet again. I think bowling is so fun, though I haven't been in years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry for what you are going through. I will have to come visit your blog again in the future.

      Thank you for stopping by here. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!