November 19, 2013

Ravens // Photography


I love birds. I love spotting them in trees, watching them hop around & chirp. My favorite picture to catch are flying pictures.

Do I like Ravens?
Ravens. They're not really that pretty but the only bird that seems to understand that when my camera is pointing their direction that I am not ACTUALLY shooting them. Seriously, I can stand there and watch a dove or sparrow for the longest time....they can be super far away....but as soon as I point my camera....they're gone.

What is your favorite bird?
Cardinals are my favorite in the US and the "Blaumeise" is my favorite in Germany.





1 comment:

  1. Nice Photos:)
    my favorite birds in Australia are Blue Wrens
    -http://tryingtostaypure.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!