January 26, 2013

Goals 2013 // Week 4




→Be more efficient with my time- I was OK....Grade B-
→A glass of water every day- I was good at this. On one day I forgot and drank 2 glasses of water on another day.
→Play piano 4x a week- Done....practicing my Hanon.
→Play violin once a week-I did it! I did it!
→Exercise 15 minutes- Nope...I've been doing a lot of walking but no exercising.
→Pass out a tract- I punctually thought about this time. When I had my tracts on me I didn't meet people and when people passed me, I had no tracts.


Today I tried making a new header....a special one....a image with multiple urls...and it did not work. :( I am so sad. I put alot of work into it but the HTML....the header is all crooked. Hopefully I can fix it soon but for now....I just changed the pictures on the existing header. ☺

 

6 comments:

  1. cute pics! and i think walking counts as exercise....lol! -follower of Christ ps i hop the new header works out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Tomorrow I'll be walking to church again (30 minutes) :D More exercise!
      I am really bummed about the header. Hopefully I can figure it out. :(

      Iris♥

      Delete
  2. Your new pics are lovely...I can't wait to see the new header ! As for exercising, I use to pick out a new workout on Pinterest every week and do it 5-6 times : over the course of a week, I can see the progress !
    Have a blessed sunday afternoon
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that you collect a lot of different workouts on pinterest. Are you the sporty type? I NEVER was but really need to work out more....for health reasons.

      Iris♥

      Delete
  3. Hey Iris! Good goals and everything!! :) I'm curious, are you drinking lots of other liquids throughout the day? 1 glass of water is not NEARLY enough to get your body through! Aim for at least 8 glasses and I'm sure you'll feel much much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, though I might now always drink enough I do drink more....and healthy. My normal drinking habit is a cup of non-caffeine tea in the morning, 1-2 glasses of apple juice diluted with water for lunch and dinner, maybe one glass somewhere in between and another cup of non-caffeine tea before bed.

      My new goal is to drink more plain water. ☺ Thanks though!

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!