January 15, 2013

Visa is needed....

Please Pray....I thought I'd tell you tomorrow but I need you to pray today. 
Tomorrow Patrick is going in to get his visa. The lady there....well....she is known to be mean....hateful. Another girl in our church has had to work with her....she ain't nice. If this is the Lord's will it will work out. We don't see a reason he shouldn't get one but it would be nice (and a miracle) if he could get a student visa....or not to have to renew it every month for each class...or....Please Pray!

I found this quote bellow on pinterest and really blessed me


trust God
OH.....and today is my grandma's birthday. ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG OMA!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Will be praying! I love the quote u found. I needed to read that today. Thanks for posting. Happy birthday to Oma! It's Matt's birthday today too:) -crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That quote is so inspiring...puts your thoughts back on track! Thank you from Oma and happy Birthday to Matt from all of us!! :) And thank you for your prayers!

      Delete
  2. Ill be praying! dont forget to tell us what happens! i hope it all works out! if not... And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.Romans 8:28-Follower of Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers Follower of Christ! I greatly appreciate knowing others are coming before the throne for my behalf. I will tell you what the outcome is as soon as I can!

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!