January 05, 2013

New Year & New Glasses

How has your start in the New Year been?? I had a good time. We celebrated with church family. First we sang a few songs and then came popcorn preaching. Popcorn preaching was...fun/ interesting. The men's names were in one basket, verses in the other. There was a lot of laughing and good time as well as good short sermons. After the preaching we fellowshiped and had snacks. We prayed in the new year and then....FIREWORKS!!







_______________

And here are my new glasses!!!

What do you think??



Miss hearing from you all? How has your start of the New Year been?

Continue to pray for Patrick to get a job and me....with college. ☺


6 comments:

  1. I looove your new glasses! Sounds like youve had a fun year so far!-Follower of Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far...so busy. :P Thank you for the compliments! How has your New Year been?

      Iris♥

      Delete
  2. Love the glasses and I'll keep you and your husband in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Prayers are greatly appreciated.

      Iris♥

      Delete
  3. Your glasses are super cute! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!