March 01, 2013

The Month of March


Today, the beginning of a a whole new month and its this month is going to be a little different.

Yesterday I got done with my first Junior semester....except for one class. There were some problems like forgetting to send me my first 10 DVDs of the semester and then half way through my semester I noticed my book didn't match what he was saying....wrong book. Now I have everything but need to finish up quite a few things by the end of the month....before my next semester comes.

Poppies in Flanders Field, by Tijl Vercaemer via Wikipedia: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Poppies_Field_in_Flanders.jpg


Sooooooo....with this said. I won't be on the blog. No journal updates on the weekend or how my goals are coming along (but I will still work on them!!!), no link ups, no worries about updating posts on social media, no reading 5+ blogs and commenting. I will miss it, I love doing it but it takes TIME.

 But it still won't be to silent here at the Blue Birdhouse. Every Monday I will talking about something new pertaining to photography. I have some modesty posts scheduled and quite a few friends that said they wanted to guest post....I will tell you about Patrick's birthday when it gets here.

I will still love reading your comments and keeping in touch....I just won't be on here regular. I also love chatting via email so write me at TheBlueBirdhouse {at} ymail {dot} com.

Oh....and  be on the look out The Blue Birdhouse is going to be renovating...

Some plans I have for while I am gone:
Read 3 book.....one for school, 2 for myself
Sew....lots of fixing and my new vintage Easter dress needs to be fitted.
Finish.....TEACHING SCIENCE...



8 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you in March that you may be able to complete everything before the end of the month. And I can't wait to see some more mmodesty posts !
    Blessings !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....if I use my time wisely I can be done rather quick....so I have some time off before my classes come! I really want to read a lot of good books this month!! Oh, and sew!

      Iris♥

      Delete
  2. I'll miss you realy
    Hope everything goes right and you' ll be back soon !!!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry Sophie! You follow my blog and I leave...but not really...You can do a lot of catching up and get to know me and I do have quite a few blog posts scheduled. ;)

      Iris♥

      Delete
  3. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( I will miss you soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!! When will you be back reagularly??????????-Follower of Christ p.s.WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follower of Christ....you always make me smile! Hahahaha Wish we could write letters! I feel like I know you...and don't know you. :D Thank you for commenting so faithfully...your comments make my day...always waiting for your comments.

      And don't be to sad...I do have some posts scheduled...so you'll still technically hear from me. ;)

      Iris♥

      Delete
  4. Ok thats good!-Follower of Christ ps. You are my favorite blog (and believe me i look up a lot like 20) but yours is my all time favorite!!!!!! I love learning new things about God, relationships, and crafts! You are so inspiring!!!!!! I love you!!!! Jesus loves you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!