November 03, 2012

A Day off in Heidelberg

Last Thursday was a German Catholic Holiday and so we decided to do something together. Iris had the idea to surprise me and show me around in Heidelberg. The last time I was here I didn't get to see much. We had a good day together and we want to share it with you!!!!


Me in front of the Old University

A little street called Küchengässchen
The "Holy Ghost Church"





Iris tried her puddle photography


Iris photography of that day


Can you find me?





Please continue to pray for wisdom, a job and apartment.

2 comments:

  1. I need to go to Heidelberg, so much history there!

    Did it give any indication why this little alley was called Kuechengaesschen? Just curious... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it doesn't say. There are a lot of restaurant there and one restarants Kitchen window shows point out to that little street....maybe that's why.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!