November 19, 2012

Media Monday // One More Night with the Frogs♪♫

Last Friday I was reading my daily Bible reading and came across the verses in Exodus that tell us this funny incident about Pharaoh. I have heard the stories of Pharaoh and the 10 plagues many times but its after hearing this song did I notice how stupid Pharaoh was. Here are the verses and see for yourself:

Exodus 8:8- 10 Then Pharaoh called for Moses and Aaron, and said, Intreat the LORD, that he may take away the frogs from me, and from my people; and I will let the people go, that they may do sacrifice unto the LORD. And Moses said unto Pharaoh, Glory over me: when shall I intreat for thee, and for thy servants, and for thy people, to destroy the frogs from thee and thy houses, that they may remain in the river only? And he said, To morrow. And he said, Be it according to thy word: that thou mayest know that there is none like unto the LORD our God.

So Moses gave Pharaoh the choice on when he wanted to get rid of the frogs and Pharaoh said tomorrow??? Why not now?! I guess he wanted to spend one more night with the "stink'n" frogs.

And that is what this song is about.....
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!