November 07, 2012

Touches of Pink

I just love this corduroy skirt. I am soooooo happy I got it. You have seen me wear it before on these pictures I took with Patrick. The reason I like it so much is because it is comfortable and really pretty. I also have a lot of tops, both warm & cold, with the colors that are in the floral pattern. The sweater is a hand-me-down that I haven't worn yet; the pink warmers & the shoes were new as well. I got them from this store and was excited to add them to this outfit. To change up the picture taking I thought I'd add the suitcase. ☺






What do you think of adding a belt over an over sized sweater?


4 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit combo :) i like the sweater idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! Love the addition of the suitcase prop :) Also love the belt-over-sweater trick-- it adds feminine shape to what could otherwise be a shapeless tent (at least on me it would!) ;) Very cute color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like a tent? Hahahaha...I do feel that way sometimes so I've really been enjoying adding a belt to give a waist. ☺

      Thank you for the compliments!♥

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!