November 15, 2012

Colorful Fall Time

Here are a few more pictures of this beautiful autumn season. I can't believe its already mid November!!! Time is going by so fast. Before we know it will be 2013!



I love these neon orange leaves


To be honest...it doesn't even look like this anymore....all the leaves are gone. It looks"naked" now


I always thought orange does not go with hot pink.... but I guess God thought it did! ☺

I took this picture 3-4  years ago still one of my favorites.



leaves in a puddle



Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite thing is about Fall!


4 comments:

  1. i think my favorite thing about fall is all the pretty colors! God is a amazing Artist! I also love the "crispness" you feel in the air! and all the cute fall clothes, too! ps lovely photos!-Follower of Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the colors are one of my favorite things!! :)

      Delete
  2. What beautiful pictures! Did you take all of these in Germany?

    We don't really get fall in SE Texas. The leaves turn brown and do eventually fall off most trees (like in December or January) but we don't get brilliant colors. My favorite things of the season are the chilly weather and all the birds that migrate through which we don't get to see at other times of year. And sweaters, and boots, and tights... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all of these pictures were taken in Germany here around where I like. Sadly this year we did not have as much color because of the dry weather.

      I've been to SE Texas a few times now and it is very brown. Don't like that part! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!