November 21, 2012

Knitted Fall Wear

I had worn this outfit along time ago and really loved the look. That day I didn't have time to take pictures. This time I did! :) It was kinda wet (drizzling) outside when these were taken. ☺





Ok...so I really love the look of some nail art and have tried and failed so many times. I saw the owl nail on this blog and thought I try my hand at it. It turned out difference but still nice. What do you think? Would you wear owl nails? Do you do nail art?




2 comments:

  1. o my gosh!!!! i haaaaave to try the owl nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they look sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Follower of Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A teen at my church fell in love with the owl nails too and I painted them the following Sunday during our dinner-on-the-grounds. :)

      -Iris♥

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!