November 23, 2012

Pinterest Fun - November 23, 2012

Here are a few neat and beautiful things I found on Pinterest. I tried to keep everything in red. ☺ Red can be a beautiful fall color...or Christmas color! Any body decorating for Christmas today?





This is just so beautiful. I wonder where this was taken?


I just love the painted checkered wood! Even Patrick liked it. Maybe one day....


I love owls and this would be a great storage/ decoration!

Source: westelm.com via Iris on Pinterest

Who wants to have tea with me here?

POLKA DOTS!!! I love storage/decor
Source: flickr.com via Iris on Pinterest


I think this is more of a summer wreath but pretty none the less!




Anybody else think this is cool? A great idea for a larger family.


Source: houzz.com via Iris on Pinterest



There are so many more...but which one is your favorite here?
And how was your Thanksgiving my American friends?


2 comments:

  1. i absolutely loooooooooove the owl jar!!!!!!!!!!!-Follower of Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of you when I posted it. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!