November 25, 2012

Time Out

Hey Friends,

Just to give you a heads up I will not be posting anything this week. This makes me sad since I love love love blogging but there is a lot going on and I really need to focus on those things this week. I am planning on showing pictures from the wedding I attended next Saturday but until then...Aufwiedersehen (←literal translation is "till I see you again")

If you guys have any ideas or questions for a post I am up for it! I am trying to see if I can't do something special for my first December.... ☺ Any ideas?

Have a wonderful week!








4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the wedding - hope it all goes smoothly :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah for stopping by! I am sorry for the misunderstanding but I am not getting married...yet. I wish but the pictures are from the Russian wedding I attended on Saturday. :)

      Iris♥

      Delete
  2. i will miss you! have a fun break form the blog-Follower of Christ

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as you'll miss it, sometimes bogging breaks can be good! I love taking them every once in a while, I come back SO inspired!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!