November 06, 2012

Election Day

http://dribbble.s3.amazonaws.com/users/39654/screenshots/800665/go-vote.jpg





Today is the last day to go vote....take time to do so! Last time I wasn't registered yet but this time I and my Dad did some research and got me registered to vote even when I live in Germany. If you don't really know who to vote for read Ashley's post from Stay-At-Home Daughter. She gives you resources and a checklist on how to find out which one is closest to what you believe.

Here are few pics of me and my ballot.




  I wonder who will be living in the White house soon!?


2 comments:

  1. What a small world this truly is sometimes. I could not help but notice the Bexar County ballot you were using. You have at least one follower in Bexar County.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is awesome! Are you a faithful reader of The Blue Birdhouse? How do you follow?

      Iris♥

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!