February 18, 2012

Valentines Date Night 2012

Dear Friends,

Today we are celebrating our second Valentines day together. Tuesday with me working and the time difference it was hard for Iris and I to plan something together. So today we are having our Valentine's Date. We are planning on having a little Bible study, playing a Valentine game that Iris found and later on tonight we'll be watching a movie we both have not seen.
(Iris)
I decorated my table with red candles, a heart cup and Patrick's flowers he gave me. I am looking forward to playing the Valentines game I found online. It should be a lot of fun with laughs and opening conversations. ♥ I love date nights and I really was looking forward to this one! ♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!