June 29, 2012

Friday Freebie- July Screen Backgrounds

When deciding for the background pictures of July I picked two things I thought of first when I hear "JULY". Number one- American Independence Day and Number two summer... brings fruit... which brings yummy yummy cherries!!!! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
Under each picture you will find links to the various sizes. Just see which size works for your computer screen. 

If you use any of these I would love to know which one worked for you! Just leave a comment bellow. ☺

FREEDOM





Good for ipads or tablets




 CHERRIES





Good for ipads or tablets











I am linked up {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!