July 21, 2012

The Second week together in Pictures

 Last Tuesday, after a fun day with Patrick's sister, cleaning, school and swimming I thought I'd make dinner. I was craving for some noodles with a meat gravy...and that is what I made. The only meat available was venison and I had the chance to cook Bambie. ☺ Patrick's sister set the table. With candles, grape juice and background music. Patrick had a late day of work and came 30 minutes late...the gravy got a little to thick. ☺



  
Iris' home in Tennessee.
On our way to the house...
This is where Iris calls home....the arrow is her room.

Patrick just came home from work here: 



Here we took some pictures together. How do you like them? Which one is your favorite?

#1

#2

#3


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Number two is definitely a favorite. Thank you for voting. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love #2! Just sitting around staring at each other is fun, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun staring at each other! :D Thank you for voting!

      Delete
  3. # 2 is precious !!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!