August 01, 2012

The craziness of the missing weekend

We started this blog because we wanted to write about our Long distant relationship every weekend and this is the first weekend we did not write. The reason was....we were sooooo busy doing things together! I think that is a good reason to miss posting on the blog. ☺ Here you can see what we've been up to.

Friday- The Hermitage


















Saturday- Hiking with friends & Grand Ole Opry












Sunday- Church and Patrick playing tennis




Don't forget the Blog GIVEAWAY!!! ☺




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!