February 02, 2013

Date Night & Moving Day

Date Night:

Last Friday night we had our date night. I wanted something simple. We watched three movies and ate junk food! Our dinner was supreme nachos.....different than I know it but it turned out pretty good!



The Recipe:

Fry a spicy sausage and an onion till they are warm:


Add to a bowl of corn chips and poor warm melted cheese over it and you are done. Guten Appetit.


Moving Day:

Patrick was staying at our churches Missionary Press building but it was being sold. The Lord opened doors that Patrick could stay in a home of acquaintances of mine that went back in the US for furlo for a few months. So Monday we packed up and "gotta moven".....



My blog name is not "The Blue Birdhouse" for nothing. I really love birds and own four. I will have to officially introduce them some time but let me introduce you to Lake. He was looking around in my room and posed for a few pictures.





1 comment:

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!