March 30, 2013

Goals 2013 / Monthly Update March


read a book every month-I finished How To Teach Elementary School Science for school. It is a really good Education book!! I also started Shadow of the Almighty and am half way through....really inspiring. I read the book A Lady in Defiance....it was OK. You can live without reading it. The latest book I is called Dressing Your Truth....I need to tell you about that!!! 
create something once a month (digital, crafting, sewing)- I had to fix my Easter dress....which you'll see more of next week. I created a birthday card, redesigned the blog....decorated a birthday cake, made some science projects....I think that's all. 

1 guest post/month- I had quite a few this month AND I got to guest post!!!
→1 vlog/ month- "Near My God to Thee on the Piano"


practice one song a month together- We're doing pretty bad....but we sometimes do just sit down at the piano and sing a song or two together...sweet times
continue monthly date night - Bowling with my Honey ☺


And I created another free desktop background for April....enjoy.






1 comment:

  1. You did great with the birthday cake and I can't wait for your Easter outfit ;-)
    I love the desktop background too ! You really do a great job at design !
    Blessings for the end of your resurrection sunday !

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!