July 17, 2013

Sewing a Skirt for my Purse

Yep, you read it right....a skirt for my purse
Remember me telling you about wanting the skirt-purse from Thirty-One? And then remember the picture when I got it for Christmas?

The reason I wanted it was so I can have a "different" purse without having to switch my stuff from one purse to another and I knew I could make these skirts myself and really have the perfect look!

Yesterday I sat down, started planning, cutting and sewing....and look what came out!


Do you know about Thirty-One

I like their stuff & actually will be hosting an online party next week. If you are interested in ordering TELL ME!! ☺


4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! You will have to give a tutorial!!!-Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cute! I love the idea!

    ~Vicki
    Decked Out in Ruffles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You have to get this purse...they have the leather part in brown, black and grey.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!