August 01, 2013

Goals 2013 Update // July



→Be more efficient with my time- I could do better.

→A glass of water every day**- Hot days...I drink lots of water. Normal days....I tend to forget.

**I don't drink any soda or coffee and when I am not drinking water I drink at least 5 glasses of 1/3 apple juice diluted with 2/3 water .
 
 →Play piano 4x a week- I do pretty good....even if I'm really busy I'll play one song...just to relax.

→Play violin once a week- With all the hours of practice and playing for Handel's Messiah I won't have to play for another 1.5 years. :D

→Exercise 15 minutes- bad bad bad

→Pass out a tract-  Um. no





read a book every month- Yep. It's called "Competent to Counsel" by Adams. It's a really good book on biblical counseling.

create something once a month (digital, crafting, sewing)- Designed two blog designs, sewed a men's shirt into a skirt, can't think of anything else right now.....crafting crowns with my Sundayschool class...does that count?


1 guest post/month- Sadly, no. Who want's to guest post in August? Anybody? Just email me!


→1 vlog/ month- I think I do two or three? Vlogs is "quicker" than writing....I think.


practice one song a month together- Not really but we'll be singing, playing 2 special music songs for camp.

continue monthly date night -  In a way....we went on a picnic with a few friends from church.





2 comments:

  1. I love these posts. I really should do something similar for myself to help keep myself on track.

    I'd also love to do a guest post for you. Email me at KYFIREWIFE at gmail and we can discuss topic, etc.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has helped me stick to my goals. Some, like violin, I have given up but other than that I generally try to stick to them.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!