December 28, 2013

Goals 2013 Roundup

I've been really bad.....but here a final Roundup of my goals this year.



→Be more efficient with my time- I had good days.....and bad days. Every day I try to be more efficient.

→A glass of water every day**- Well....I have not been doing that much anymore but I have been trying to drink more.

**I don't drink any soda or coffee and when I am not drinking water I drink at least 5 glasses of 1/3 apple juice diluted with 2/3 water .
 
 →Play piano 4x a week- I have been doing pretty good at this....even if I'm really busy I'll play one song...just to relax.

→Play violin once a week- Nope....not at all. My violin stayed at the church so I could play with our little group when we had a little bit of time.

→Exercise 15 minutes- I  did good....I did really bad....I did good for a few weeks ago...and then bad again.

→Pass out a tract-  ....








read a book every month- I did pretty good with this.

create something once a month (digital, crafting, sewing)- I love crafting and sewing.....so this was no problem.


1 guest post/month- Ummmm....no. I do need to work on this more....as well as doing Guest post.


→1 vlog/ month- Not consistent but I did try.


practice one song a month together- Don't know if we actually worked on one every month but we have been singing songs for church regular.

continue monthly date night -  Nope....we even forgot our 3.5 year anniversary.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!