February 27, 2014

Books of the Bible Bulletin Board

I have to do 2 bulletin boards for my student teaching. The teacher and I were brain storming some ideas and I decided to work on this one first.

It was a lot harder than I anticipated. The idea is pretty simple but I did everything from scratch and so it took a lot of planning, designing, printing, cutting....did I mention cutting....oh and cutting.....then I had to make the shelf and stick all those books on there.



I love how it turned out. Today we talked about it in class and the teacher used it a few times in Bible class.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!