July 02, 2014

Free July Desktop Backgrounds


It's July? Already? I cannot believe my birthday month is already over....but only 46 days until my wedding.

I know the word "July" is spelled wrong....I honestly do not know why but it was created wrong by the people I got the kit from. Oh well....

This month we have one patriotic design in honor of Independence day...for my US friends. The other is a simple nature background. 

Which one are you choosing this month? Maybe you can do one for the first half and the other the second half of the month. ☺



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!