October 01, 2012

Bunny Competition // Media Monday

A few days ago I found this blog and the lady has a ....rabbit. Yes, a cute little black and white rabbits with floppy ears. :D I fell in love with it right away and was looking at some of her bunny posts. I came across this Bunny Competition she posted and thought I'd share.

After my first rabbit I had heard about this and thought I would try it with my second rabbit but she was LAZY. You could hold her favorite cookie just far enough away for 5 hops and she wouldn't budge! :D

I hope enjoy this as much as I did.





2 comments:

  1. ha ha, glad you enjoyed it! I am addicted to watching these videos :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I did. My whole family got hooked on watching all the rabbit jumping contests and other bunny videos. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!