October 24, 2012

Jumper: Black & Green

This jumper I got as a hand-me-down from friends and was eager to see how I could wear it and really like how this turned out. This is also a great style to make me appear taller. The long black dress and then wearing the belt a little higher give me the appearance of having longer legs and being taller. 

When it is warmer out it is easy to wear a t-shirt and 3/4 sleeves do great for fall. Once winter comes I will try to add a turtleneck or something similar.

Do you have anything in your closet you can try this style out with. A belt is always a great way to add a waist when the dress or blouse is a bit big.



Here I did a half normal twist & waterfall twist









4 comments:

  1. Love the jumper. I'm mentally going through my closet thinking what else would go with that. I would probably just wear a t shirt with it, but a nice sweater top may go as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with this jumper...there is so much you can do with it! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!