November 05, 2013

Fall Colors



1. The Raven: I took that from my window....heard something in the neighbors walnut tree and caught him.
2. Isn't that weird berry cool looking? Love the POP of color.
5. The beautiful scenery of where I walk Paxton.
8. Hairy Flowers?? Strange.
10. My favorite pictures....it's my desktop background right now.

If you want, you can just download any of my pictures for your desktop.☺

I could take pictures of these things every time I see them. Nature is beautiful....falls makes it stunning.


6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Iris! The light on the first leaf picture and the fuzzy flowers picture is especially gorgeous!

    ~Vicki
    decked out in ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bits of fall! Love the bird! Thank you for joining Little Things Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such beautiful photos Iris! I love how you experimented with bokeh with the closeups. Very pretty :)
    the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the bokeh in pictures.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!